I've been on many liveaboards and this is by far the BEST. In all regards this trip surpassed all others in great food, comfy beds, fantastic diving and wonderful crew. A+
UPCOMING AVAILABLE CRUISES
THE BOUTIQUE LIVEABOARD
To live up to our motto of being “The Boutique Liveaboard”, attention has been given to every aspect of the Arenui to ensure that it fully embodies our philosophy of providing a unique dive holiday experience. We aim to provide the best there is in terms of diving and leisure activities, without sacrificing any of the comforts and luxury you would expect to get from a 5 star hotel on land.
Dive with us throughout Indonesia, the world’s no. 1 spot for biodiversity, including Komodo, Alor, Maluku, Raja Ampat and beyond! Then unwind with our professional massage and spa treatments, enjoy delicious fresh meals and rest in luxury accommodation.
Our photogenic vessel is a traditional and magnificent Phinisi, a classic Indonesian wooden sailing vessel, set to explore the majestic underwater world of the Indonesian archipelago. Intimate but roomy, the Arenui is an exquisite ship and a work of art in itself with its wooden detailing and decorative touches. Moreover, it aims to differentiate itself from other liveaboards by providing personalized accommodation, services and facilities.
Luxuriate in exceptionally spacious cabins, tastefully furnished with exquisite handicrafts from each of the Indonesian provinces. Rest easy knowing our vessel uses 70% recycled wood. Relax in our indoor restaurant or enjoy the view from our fabulous skydeck.
Arenui believes that, even when sailing around remote islands, there’s no reason to forego fine dining! After all, a relaxing meal prepared with care and style is the best way to remain full of energy for the next dive! Rather than the typical dive liveaboard buffets, you will be able to choose from our daily a-la-carte menus.
When it comes to the dive itineraries, the Arenui has chosen the best dive sites and the best times of year to explore these world famous destinations. Whether its nudibranchs and rhinopias you’re after, or manta rays and schooling fish, our cruises have it all.
Our 3 Indonesian divemasters (Wawan, Ronald and Ungke) are rated amongst the most knowledgeable in the region. The whole operation is led by our 4 highly experienced western cruise directors, Jerry and Debbie plus Lisa and G (who rotate 2 on the boat and 2 coordinating logistics from the Bali office).
With 22 crew serving a maximum of 16 guests, we aim to make your cruise a truly relaxing and first-class experience!
ARENUI: Diving cruises without the hardship!
WHY CHOOSE ARENUI?
- A truly boutique liveaboard, with attention to detail and personal service
- Diving the best of Indonesia, including key hotspots Komodo and Raja Ampat
- High quality, high standards and a long-term approach to developing a reputable liveaboard diving business
- Only 8 cabins, so 16 guests, served by 22 professional and friendly crew members
- Mouth-watering meals from full breakfast and buffet lunch to a-la-carte 3 course dinner,
plus delicious snacks in between
- Arenui combines the adventure of diving with relaxation and pampering of spa and massage, in a beautiful setting
- Diving with knowledgeable guides in small groups (2 western cruise directors, 3 local dive guides)
- In Komodo (now one of the new 7 wonders of nature), expect exhilarating drift diving, pelagics as well as critters, hot and warm water and even dive in the shadow of an underwater volcano
- Alor (best kept secret in diving), offers unexplored coral gardens and untouched reefs, rhinopias, anemones and many unusual critters, plus an active volcano which erupts every 30 mins
- In Maluku, explore a reef teeming with hundreds of sea-snakes and look out for incredibly rare critters (if lucky, the psychedelic frogfish) and dive one of deepest seas in the world (Banda)
- Raja Ampat is the epicentre for biodiversity, at the centre of the Coral Triangle, home to the most colourful, pristine and photogenic soft coral reefs, as well as walking sharks, mantas and pygmies
- Take out one of the kayaks to see the islands up close
- Visit local villages and meet a living dinosaur (Komodo dragon)
- There’s so much to see in Indonesia, underwater and on land, that one trip will never be enough!