NB: If the cruise date above says ‘CHARTERED’ then it has been booked by a dive group, club or agent. Please contact us and we can usually put you in touch with the agent to confirm their availability; but be aware that it may already be ‘FULL’, or if it’s a private group booking then it is NOT open to any enquiries (but we will do our best to find you an alternative suggestion).
Schedule & Rates 2021
Schedule & Rates 2022
Schedule & Rates 2023
Schedule & Rates 2024
Schedule & Rates 2025
Schedule & Rates 2026
We will do our best to reply to your message within 24-48 hours (dependant on time-zone and internet access if traveling or remote location). Thanks for your patience.
* Regarding our SPECIAL CRUISES, please be aware that should there be any unexpected changes to the special guests’ availability then an alternative photographer/biologist will be arranged. For booking agents, please be aware that commission on special cruises is capped.
When it comes to our annual schedule, the Arenui has chosen the best dive sites based on the best times of year to explore these world famous destinations. In addition to visiting all the usual popular diving sites of Indonesia we have also included other world-class destinations, which are often overlooked by recreational diving operators.
In the future, we have plans to visit new destinations and we are always open to suggestions for new itineraries. If you are interested in chartering the Arenui for a group, then we can discuss new combinations to suit your preferred destinations.
OUR ANNUAL CYCLE:
- From MAY to OCTOBER we cruise the Komodo National Park area, taking in dive sites and landscapes from Bali right across to Flores and Alor, which can be dived all year round.
- Then in NOVEMBER we move towards Ambon in Maluku and the Spice Islands in the Banda Sea, working our way to the Raja Ampat area of Western Papua (the the world ‘epicentre of marine biodiversity’).
- Our cruises continue in Raja Ampat from DECEMBER through until APRIL, before traveling back towards Alor and Komodo National Park (one of the ‘New7Wonders of Nature’).
Starting in 2014, we will also be visiting the ‘Forgotten islands’, a remote archipelago in the south-east Moluccas (Maluku Tenggara) with a visit to the port of Saumlaki (capital of the Tanimbar Islands).
- Full board accommodation in double/twin deluxe cabin
- The shore activities/excursions according to the program
- Soft drinks, water, tea, espresso, cappuccino, American/Balinese coffee
- Five meals per day
- Diving activities (up to 4 dives/day)
- Dive cylinders, weights and weight belts
- Transfer from/to embarkation/disembarkation airport
- Government Taxes
- Welcome massage (1/2 hour per person)
- Master cabin supplement
(50 USD/person/night surcharge applied to cabins Rama and Shinta)
- Administration/port clearance fee
- National Parks Entrance Fee
- Fuel Surcharge
- International and domestic air transportation
- Hotels and meals before and after the cruise
- Alcoholic drinks
- Dive equipment rental (other than dive cylinders, weights and weight belt)
- Nitrox refills
- Massages and Spa treatments (other than welcome massage)
- Travel insurance
- Onboard purchases
- Private tours
- On-board telecommunications
- Crew gratuities